Confidentiality and Query Form
- TDI Tuning Ltd will treat your details with the upmost confidentiality and they will never be passed or shared with third parties. If you don’t wish to be added to our
mailing list please inform us in writing.
- When contacting us using our secure query form, please ensure that you enter your name, email address and contact phone number(s) so we can contact you promptly.
- Please also list as much detail about your query as possible, e.g. your vehicle make, model, engine size, power rating, registration number (optional) and the year of manufacture
as this will enable us to answer your questions quickly and effectively.
Legal & Copyright © TDI Tuning Ltd Disclaimer
- TDI Tuning Ltd (and Logo) is a registered trademark in the UK and other countries. The copyright in the content and images in this website belongs to TDI Tuning Ltd or the images
and content are used by TDI Tuning Ltd with the permission of the Copyright owner.
- You may download information for your own personal use (non-commercial) but otherwise it may not be copied or reproduced except with our written permission.
- While we strive to ensure that the website is accurate we are not liable for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages
connect. Anything on this site is for information purposes only.
- Where TDI Tuning Ltd is used on this website it refers to TDI Tuning Ltd whose registered office is at TDI Tuning Ltd, Suite 128, Waterhouse Business Centre, Cromar Way,
Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2QE, United Kingdom
Software, Documents and Services Available On This Website
- In no event shall TDI Tuning Ltd be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an
action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide
services, or information available from this website.
- The content, Images and performance results available on this website may vary without notice, due to ongoing research and development.
- We endeavour to have an error free website at all times, however we cannot guarantee this and cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. All product descriptions
displayed are correct at the time the information was entered.
- This website is intended for personal and business use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). Use or copy any material or
information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose is not permitted without prior written consent. We regret we are unable to provide the raw development data as this
is intellectual property of TDI Tuning Ltd however we can supply power chart’s for your variant of vehicle upon request.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Some links on this website will let you leave the TDI Tuning Ltd site. The linked sites are not under the control of TDI Tuning Ltd and TDI Tuning Ltd is not responsible for the
contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- TDI Tuning Ltd is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. TDI Tuning Ltd is providing these links to you only as a
convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TDI Tuning Ltd of the site.
Feedback and Information
- Any feedback or information you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. TDI Tuning Ltd is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis in areas such
as the Testimonials page.
Disclaimer of Performance
- Once the TDI Tuning Ltd system has been installed in your vehicle the driver is ultimately responsible for the increased power, torque and speed acquired.
- By installing this product, the customer understands and agrees that as a high performance product, individual results may vary depending on make, model, and usage.
- The customer also understands that the original vehicle manufacturer makes its own determinations regarding the effects of add-on products and/or service to its warranties, TDI
- While fuel savings are common with our systems they do depend on your individual driving style and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The buyer acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the buyer agrees to indemnify the seller and
to hold the seller harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment or service purchased.
- TDI Tuning assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products and/or services. It is the installer’s responsibility to check
for proper installation and if in doubt our Technical Department is to be contacted.
- It is your responsibility you advise your insurance company of this modification. This modification may affect your premium, so we would advise that you contact your insurance
company before you carry out the installation so that you are fully aware of any additional cost you may incur.
- TDI Tuning Ltd shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise),
costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, consumers usually have "7 days cooling off" period within which they have a right to cancel contracts for goods or services entered into
via the internet.
Returns and Refunds
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return your product, our 14-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances:
- Inform us in writing;
- Obtain a Return Form and RMA by calling our offices on 01245 392255 (Interrnational Calls +44 1245 392255) or email email@example.com
- We receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product.
- Goods must be returned with any labels must still be attached and in an ‘as sold’ condition enabling us to re-sell the item, i.e. clean, free from marks and scratches.
- If the returned goods are found to be in a condition other than ‘as sold’ will reserve the right to offer a partial refund.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Please ensure that returned items are correctly tracked and insured when shipped.
- TDI Tuning refund policy incurs a handling/admin fee of £10.00 of the total cost of the product. Any additional or optional postal charges will not be refunded.
- Any Customs Duty, Taxes or extra fees charged or paid on the buyer’s behalf will be passed to the buyer and/or deducted from the final refund.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
In this Section “force majeure event” means:
- Any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
- Hacker attacks, virus or other malicious software attacks;
- Problems with the internet, part of the internet, or any third party internet service provider;
- Power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars. Where a force majeure
event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under the agreement, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
- Such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product
is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
- All products supplied by TDI Tuning Ltd are covered by a 3 year warranty from the date of supply.
- All internal components, casing and harness are covered for the duration of the warranty.
- Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Team for approval. We keep the
right to rectify the error or defect at the earliest opportunity. If any fault is identified a repair or replacement of the product will be offered.
The following items and conditions are not covered by warranty:
- Wilful damage, failure to follow TDI Tuning Ltd instructions or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval, misuse, abuse, neglect
- Damages incurred through irresponsible use, overclocking, incorrect voltage input from improper installation, connection to other product or device, dismantling or removing parts.
- Water ingress caused by incorrect installation or inappropriate location adverse to TDI Tuning guidelines set in the installation instructions.
- A repair or replacement will not result into a warranty extension or new beginning of the warranty.
Shipping & Delivery
- UK Mainland - Next Working Day: £9.99
- UK Offshore Islands & Northern Island - 2 day delivery: £9.99
- Saturday Guaranteed Special Delivery (orders before Friday 3:30pm) £12.00
All orders placed by 5pm Monday-Thursday will be dispatched the same day by a tracked courier service. International shipping costs are quoted separately, please check our website
for more details.
- Each TDI Tuning Ltd system is programmed individually therefore it is the customer’s responsibility to provide all information required in order to meet the
- Despite all our efforts, sometimes unforeseen delivery delays are possible and usually are down to the Courier or Postal Services.
- TDI Tuning Ltd has no control over any customs queries, delays, or charges that may arise. If there are any customs charges, these must be paid in addition by
receiver before the delivery is made. TDI Tuning Ltd reserves the right to pass these charges directly onto the person who made the order relating to the consignment that has
the charges on it. If you do not wish to pay the charges and the consignment is returned, all return charges will also be passed onto you in full.
APPROVED TDI TUNING FITTING CENTRES
TDI Tuning Ltd may offer its customers the choice of having their purchase professionally installed by an authorised partner:
- All TDI Tuning authorised fitting centres are approved third parties.
- Adherence to TDI Tuning standards are maintained at all times.
- Your contract is with TDI Tuning Ltd at all times.
- This service in non-refundable in event of a product return.
Cancellation / Movement of Bookings
- You have the right to reschedule, cancel or amend appointments (subject to availability) provided one working day’s notice is provided.
- TDI Tuning Ltd reserve the right to retain the fitting fee paid in the event that insufficient cancellation notice is provided.
TDI Tuning – Free Remap Competition Specific Terms and Conditions
- This competition will run from 1st October 2013 until the TDI Tuning Faceboook page has received 500 likes or the 7th October, whichever is first.
- The winner must bring his/her vehicle to the TDI Tuning office in Chelmsford Essex to claim a free remap and will need to arrange a time convenient with TDI Tuning to have their
vehicle remapped. (Mon-Fri 9:00-5:30)
- The prize must be claimed within 14 days of announcing the winner
- If the winner does not make contact within 14 days, another prize winner will be drawn
- The winner will not receive any expenses for travelling to the TDI Tuning office to receive the prize.
- The winner’s vehicle must be in roadworthy condition with valid MOT, tax and insurance.
- If TDI Tuning discover mechanical or electrical issues with the winner’s car that will adversely affect the remapping process we have the right to cancel the prize or
postpone remapping until the customer has had these issues fixed. TDI Tuning are not obliged to fix any issues before the remapping process.
- The free remap only applies to cars than can be remapped through the OBD (On Board Diagnostics) Port.
- Your engine must be in standard mechanical spec, i.e. no modified injectors, turbos etc. Airbox and exhaust modifications are acceptable.
- The winner agrees to be photographed with their Vehicle in our Workshop.
- The free remap only applies to vehicles with single ECU’s.
- There is only one prize to be won and only one person can win
- The prize holds no cash or resale value. If the winner decides they don’t want a free remap the prize holds no cash value as an alternative.
TDI Tuning – COMPETITION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (which we will refer to as our "General Terms") are the overarching general terms and conditions that apply to all the competitions controlled by TDI
Tuning Limited. We refer to all these competitions as the "Competitions" in these General Terms.
- Competitions may also have their own specific terms and conditions (such as the details of how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are and what sort of prize you may win).
Any such Competition-specific terms and conditions will be made available by means of the relevant media as part of the website or in-print promotion of the particular Competition. In
these General Terms, we will refer to these Competition-specific terms and conditions as the "Specific Terms".
- You should therefore read these General Terms in combination with any applicable Specific Terms. Where any such Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific
Terms will take precedence.
- We may change these General Terms at any time. You should check our website regularly for any changes which will apply from the date that they are uploaded.
- By entering any Competition you agree that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and also any applicable Specific Terms.
IDENTITY OF THE PROMOTER OF THE COMPETITION
The "promoter" of a Competition is the person who is legally responsible for operating it. Unless any Specific Terms tell you otherwise, the promoter of the Competitions will be TDI
Tuning Ltd ("the Promoter").
TDI Tuning Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. You can write to us using the following address if you have any concern in relation to any of our Competitions, setting
out clearly the name of the Competition and your issue:
- In the first instance, by the brand.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, please write to TDI Tuning, Suite 128, Waterhouse Business Centre, Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 2QE providing details of your
response from the brand.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
- Unless we impose a particular age limit in relation to any of our Competitions, they are open to all persons resident in the UK at the date of their entry. We reserve the right to
require that the parent or guardian of any person aged 18 or less confirms in writing that they agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and will accept any prize on behalf of
an under-18 prize winner.
- Certain Competitions may have additional eligibility requirements, such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health and so on. Any such additional
eligibility requirements will be publicised to entrants in the relevant Competition.
- Where Competitions are open to children (aged 15 or younger) and/or young persons (aged 16 or 17), the age requirements will be publicised to entrants in the relevant
- It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families may not enter any Competition: neither may the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate
ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
- Premium rates: Competition entry may be by premium rate landline or mobile texts or calls. Your network provider may also charge varying amounts for these types of call and so the
cost of your call may be more than as stated by us. In all cases you should check with your network provider. You should note that invalid or unsuccessful entries made via these
methods may still be charged. In all cases, you should have the bill payer's permission to enter using a premium rate method. Where entry is by telephone, entries that are submitted
before lines open or after lines close will not be entered in the Competition but we cannot guarantee that entrants will not be charged for the call or text made.
- SMS: Where a Competition asks you to enter using SMS, you will need an SMS compatible mobile phone with an account with a service provider that permits text messages to our
premium rate number. SMS entries are deemed to be received on arrival, not when they are sent from your handset. SMS entries must be addressed to the correct number or shortcode and
must include the correct keywords or other answer format as required by the specific Competition. Entries which fail to do so will be void.
- PhonePayPlus: We will always comply with the PhonePayPlus code of conduct in relation to premium rate competitions. PhonePayPlus is the UK regulator of premium rate services and
you can access their details here: www.phonepayplus.org.uk.
- Deficient entries: In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also
reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our
station that is running the Competition in question. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not
received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
- Automated Entry: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is
- Names: Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal name once only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any
prize they may have won.
- Multiple Entries. Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to any Specific Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of
a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- Prize Limits. No person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize valued at £500 or more via any of our Competitions in any six (6) month
- Retrospective Effect. Where an entrant or prizewinner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in
breach of the entry restrictions set out in rules 4.5 to 4.8 above, we may nevertheless still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us
of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prizewinner in question.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and
prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prizewinner's parent or guardian
on behalf of the prizewinner.
- All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (7) days of the closing date of the Competition via at least one of the following methods:
- Prizes will be despatched to the winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for
reasons beyond our control.
- Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the
event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific
benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us. If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by us (or any relevant third party prize
provider) then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a
prize if this is a concern.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its
fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any
such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- All stated prize values are at the supplier's recommended retail price in pounds sterling and are correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations
in prize values. We award cash prizes in the form of a cheque in the name of the prizewinner. Any other arrangement will be at our discretion.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue or an event are not included and
any accommodation prize includes basic room charge only. Third party suppliers of prizes may also often stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners
agree to be bound by these. Subject to paragraph 19.2, TDI Tuning shall have no liability in relation to any prize provided by a third party provider.
1. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner's attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if
any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall
be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
2. Entrants proposing to redeem prizes involving, or participating in any Competition where it involves, travel, stunts or physical challenges should notify us of any medical
condition and we may at our absolute discretion require as a condition of entering the Competition or receiving the prize to:
submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by us and obtain medical clearance to participate in the Competition and/or redeem the prize; and/or3. Where prizes comprise or include "meet and greet" elements with celebrities, the prize may be subject to the availability of the celebrity in question and we will have no
liability for any inability or failure of any prizewinner to attend any "meet and greet" session offered on any date nor will we offer any alternative prize or cash alternative or
compensation for such failure.
execute a legal document to exonerate us from liability in a form prescribed by us in order to participate further in the Competition and/or redeem the prize.
- All prizes must be claimed within twenty-one (21) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- If you call to claim a prize from a "withheld number" line you must provide us with your contact details: otherwise we may be unable to contact you and you may as a result forfeit
PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
prize(s), entrants will however forfeit their right to claim any prizes.
- Should an entrant be required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in any Competition, each entrant must ensure that any
other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to us has given or will give their consent for their details to be provided to us and to be contacted by us in relation to
the relevant Competitions.
- It is a condition of your entry to our Competitions that we have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, home towns, characters, likeness and
voices of entrants to our Competitions for the running of the Competitions and matters incidental to the Competition.
- All entrants and particularly prize winners, may be required by us to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s). In this regard you agree that we shall have
the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of
entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity. If you elect for anonymity, we may not be able to include you in certain Competitions.
- Entrants also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them may be provided to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the
Competition and awarding the relevant prizes.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry in any Competition.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
- Should any Competition require entrants to submit a photograph or video clip, as a part of entry into or participation and used in the Competition (collectively,
entrants warrant that they are the person in the Photograph or have prior approval from the person in the Photograph that it may be submitted as part of their entry;
entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media including, but not limited to, online, at all times without restriction
or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
entrants acknowledge that we may edit the Photographs (such as blank your registration number) in our sole discretion;
entrants agree that we have the right to use entrants' names, likenesses and other personal information in conjunction with the Photographs;
entrants agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any
sort from our use of their Photographs;
entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the Photographs; and
entrants aged under 18 shall have obtained the consent of a parent or a guardian (and will provide us with the contact details we need should we wish to verify this).
- Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within twenty eight (28) days of the Competition closing
- If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prize winner more than once, we will draw another name.
- By entering our Competitions all entrants:
assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and their publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether
in existence now or created in the future;
agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against the Promoter, its assigns,
licensees and successors in title;
undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or
threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation
(and without limiting entrants' warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or
remove the same;
- Confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the
- For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format rights for the Competition are our sole property and we may exploit the same our
- If any prize winner is a child or young person (i.e. under the age of 18) we may require that the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition (including these General
Terms) be signed by the prize winner's parent or legal guardian before the prize is awarded. Any such prize may at our discretion be awarded to the prize winner's parent or legal
- Holiday prizes are not available to persons under the age of 18 without written consent from a parent or legal guardian and unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Where entrants or prize winners are required by us to sign a release or other document before participating in a Competition and/or redeeming a prize and the entrant and/or prize
winner is under the age of 18 years, such document must be signed by that person’s parent or legal guardian prior to their participation in the Competition and/or the prize
TAMPERING AND OTHER MATTERS
If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus,
mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a
Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual
who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
LEAVE FOR PARTICIPATION
- Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a Competition and/or take a prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant.
TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. The Promoter will not
award the prize if the Competition is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- Where a Competition involves voting, the accuracy of the pooled results received and published by us will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
FAILURE TO ENFORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it
be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prizewinner in connection with or arising out of any Competition
howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our
liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 19.2 shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party
- In the event that any provision of these General (or any Specific) Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining
provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These General Terms (and any Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.